You are here: Home > Grace > Gracie’s Physical Therapy

Gracie’s Physical Therapy

We started Physical Therapy last week and all seems to be going well.  We have 2 months of it left.  The diagnosis is sure:  Torticollis.   Her head is almost, perfectly symmetrical.  Apparently, her head is slightly flattened on the left side.  The Physical Therapist said it was great we caught it early.  If we are diligent with our weekly PT appointments and home routine everything should get fixed and her head should reshape on it’s own.  So we are now pushing to get her rolling over, sitting up and crawling fairly soon to take the pressure off of her head.  I guess this is what happens when a girl with a skinny neck falls in love with a guy with a large head…I mean brain.

8 Responses to “Gracie’s Physical Therapy”

1. Kim says:

So glad that physical therapy is all you need to cure her “stiff neckedness”. :) She is such a cute girl!!! Hugs!

2. Melanie says:

I have to admit, when I clicked on the link and saw a picture of a guinea pig I was shocked. Glad you have a diagnosis and PT to take cake of things. She is such a sweet baby.

3. Gwen says:

I’ve heard about torticollis before. Glad you got going on the PT so early– I’m sure you’ll see progress soon! :) She’s such a cutie!

4. Miranda says:

My husbands sister had 2 boys in a row with torticollis! Isn’t that weird? Actually her baby now is in a helmet cause it was so bad…so luckily Gracie didn’t have to have one of those! She’s going to be perfect!

5. Hila says:

So glad you have an answer!! She is so adorable! Glad that PT is already working and that the prognosis is so good!

6. Hey don’t worry at all. Eliza had the exact same thing and the PT worked wonders for her. Once their hair grows in, you don’t notice any sort of flatness. xo
    Sandi

7. Lisa Foster says:

I am glad that you caught it early. She is such a little sweetheart. I hope everything goes well with the physical therapy.

8. Kim Miller says:

Sweet baby girl!! So glad you are able to get her the help she will need. Best wishes and many prayers for baby Gracie!!