You are here: Home > kiddos > To Spite a Mommy

To Spite a Mommy

I should have knocked on wood after publishing about Hudson and his hair.  This afternoon he walked into the kitchen with a huge grin and scissors and said, “Look Mom, I cut my hair just like when you do it.”  I didn’t know if I wanted to laugh or cry.  Just look at the pictures.

Of course I couldn’t help looking a little forelorn as I had to shave his head on the shortest setting.  Who ever uses the 1/2 setting.  I didn’t even know that one existed.

Poor Hudson saw himself in the mirror and asked how many hairs I cut.  He wanted to know why I cut all of his hair off.  I told him I had cut them all.  He then asked how many he had left.  I told him I only cut them really short so he still had the same amount.  He was good with this answer.

I guess my mornings will be easier with only having to do Annie’s hair…(knock on wood.)

11 Responses to “To Spite a Mommy”

1. Kim says:

Oh dear! We know 1/2 setting. In fact Henry gets his hair cut on the sides at 1/4 setting. That was a lot of hair!! I hope his hair grows back fast. He just wanted to be like his biggest fan, cousin Henry. Our condolences.

2. Toni says:

That’s a great Picture! You could post that to the anxious section (for all the mom’s). I laughed so hard. I don’t think Will has to worry about him becoming a hairdresser. At least he’s a boy!!! Garett saw the picture and said “Hey, there’s my friend,” he didn’t even notice his “new” haircut.

3. Michael and Jen says:

Oh man! We were just talking about how much we liked his hair. Oh well. That’s the nice thing about hair, it can grow back.

4. Alisa says:

I found your blog on Jenny Baker’s site. Jenny and I were in the same ward in Rancho Bernardo a year and a half ago. So, I have a weird question… We just moved from Greenville, SC and knew Kim and Dan Blattman there. Are you related to them??????

5. Melanie says:

Oh no! Well, at least you got all those cute pictures of his hair My oldest son did the same thing right before my brother’s wedding.

6. Leticia says:

I love the hair cut, at least he has a good story behind it. It is pretty short, but at least it will always grow back.

7. Jessica says:

I totally know Dan and Kim. They would be my brother and sister in law. Dan is my husband’s brother. Crazy connection!!

8. Kim Miller says:

Okay, so he has a Kevin cut now!!!!

9. Kim says:

Alisa, Hello! How are you doing? I will add you to our blog and send you an invite so we can keep in touch. I heard about your arm from Jenna. I hope you are OK! We miss you!

10. daniel says:

wow thats pretty werid say hi to everone for me

11. Lisa Foster says:

I saw the picture of Hudson on Wills website. I was wondering what happend to all of his hair until I saw what you wrote. At least it was him and not Annie. It is funny because I think he looks more like Will with his head buzzed. Hopefully it will grow back soon!